A love song about Thai food: Everywhere I go, there food is. Everywhere I go, there you are. The contents of this post can be summed up in 3 words: Mostly, about food. Street food, café food, restaurant food, but mostly food that we can’t pronounce but have fallen in love with.
Here are some of the places that we visited during our 3D3N trip:
- Terminal 21
- Platinum Fashion Mall
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Meongkok Railway Market
- Health Land Spa and Massage
- Tuktuk (Always, always bargain a fixed price by half)
- THINK Cafe (Siam Center)
- After you desserts cafe (Central World)
- Once Cafe (Siam Square soi2)
- Omu Japanese Omurice and cafe (Central World)
- ISAO Fusion Japanese (Tip: Jackie roll, Sushi-sandwich)
- Ping’s Shark’s Fin Restaurant (Tip: Fish Maw soup, Coconut jelly)
- T&K Seafood Restaurant (Tip: Steamed fish, Crab with transparent noodles)
- Saeb Saeb Wanton Mee – We got 4 bowls between the both of us. (Tip: Wanton Mee)
- Sukhumvit Soi 38 (Tip: Ning’s Mango Sticky Rice – MUST GO – and Green basil Chicken noodles)
- Table Slappin’ Chicken, outside Central World – Closed the first two nights (yes, we visited every night for it) when they were setting up for an event, but it was finally there on our last night! Best 10 Baht (A$0.40) Chicken rice ever.
- Drinks: Thai milk tea, Thailand coconut
- 10 Baht (A$0.40) Chicken skewers grilling on the streets everywhere and every other street food, really.
If you have any other recommendations, do give a shoutout below! Or let us know your thoughts if you have any favourites that you’re agreeing with on this list.